1. Practice yoga regularly-I've always been interested in exercising, yoga in particular, but I've never sat down actually created a practice and DONE it.
2. Go camping-Can you believe I've never been camping before? I've done the cabin thing, but never the dirt-ground-sleeping-in-a-tent-fishing-for-food-peeing-in-the-woods thing.
3. Sit in the sunshine more-Due to my up and down health, it's become a habit to stay inside all day, most days and that's not good! People need their sunshine for vitamin D as well as to elevate their moods.
4. Discover reading again-This past year, I've been so busy (or so my mind wants me to think) with blogs, businesses, health, friends and family, reading and discovering new books has gone by the wayside. I miss it.
5. Try out modeling for fun-I just discovered a local Rockford group called Monster Dolls that specializes in real woman modeling pin up style. Can you say Must. Do!
6. Learn a language-I've tried several times in the past to learn a different language because I truly just love them! That and I'd love to travel one day so it would definitely come in handy. I'm thinking French.
7. Visit my sister away at college-Even though she's been at her school for the past two semesters, I have yet to visit her. Every time I have the opportunity, I'm always sick or not up for the 4 hour car ride.
8. Continue working on my health-Pretty self explanatory. I'm halfway decent at eating right and I'm working on my self discipline (I can't do everything at once, or so says my boyfriend), but things could always be better!
9. Do more for other people-I love helping other people and I do my best to help those who need it, but I feel I can do more! Whether it be a simple pay-it-forward action, helping my mom with housework, or even going out and volunteering when my health permits, I'd love to up my helping game.
10. Take a trip with my boyfriend-We've only been on one trip in the almost 2 1/2 years we've been dating and absolutely amazing as that trip was, it was just a day trip. I want to go somewhere at least an hour or two away and spend a minimum of a day or two.
11. Go hunting again-I used to go all the time with my dad and sister when I was younger; all sorts of different game animals, too! I miss it! Not only is that bonding time with my dad, but I'm helping bring back healthy food for my family.
12. Focus more on my business(es)-I did really good in 2012 with my vintage Etsy store, but not so much with my handcrafted store. I want to give both of them my attention equally and hopefully have more time, health permitting, to make my handcrafted jewelry. Who knows, maybe I'll even try to do a local craft fair?
13. Stay positive-You all know me as a very upbeat person, but I do have my struggles with depression, sadness and negative thinking and self talk. In order for me to become healthy again, that needs to stop! Or better yet, I need to work through those feelings better than I have been.
This list was inspired by Cat of Food, Family & Finds.
If you'd like to see her list check it out Here!
And if you happen to create a list for yourself, make sure to come back and share ^.^