This is going to be very short and sweet.
Some of you might be wondering if we ended up Northwoods bound after all; sadly after waiting a few days to see if anything would change, nothing did so my dad and sister went up without us. I feel bad that my mom couldn't go with because I know she's been wanting to get away for a little while, but it can't be helped.
That, plus the fact that I had taken 2 Excedrin PM, 2 Vicodin, and 4 aspirin Sunday night and NOTHING touched the pain, I wouldn't have been able to handle the car ride 'sober' shall we say.
The good news is Tom finally showed up. The bad news, my 4th was spent on the bathroom floor in complete agony. We came really close to taking me to a hospital.
As of right now, my medical intuitive suggests we find a OBGYN as soon as possible so my mom is calling around and seeing if she can get me to one today.
I'm very behind on all my emails and posts and business related things (while all this was going on, I sold 4 things-go figure), so please know if you contacted me, I will get back to you! It may just take a little time.
Thanks for all of your understanding!