I remember when I was in grade school (wow do I feel a wee bit old saying that) at the beginning of summer they used to hand all the kids these little cards that would allow for a free game of bowling at participating bowling alleys.
As if Summer vacation wasn't enough to look forward to already, us kids would wait for those beautiful bright yellow cards to be dolled out and that's when our vacation had officially started!
AMF has done it again this year with their Summer Unplugged program for the kids and the Summer bowling pass for the adults:
At select AMF centers, kids 15 and younger will receive 2 free games of bowling! Shoe rental not included, but what's a couple bucks for a day of fun!?
Here are some more need-to-know details:
- Time: You can bowl free everyday, 7 days a week until 8:00PM.
- Dates: AMF's Summer Unplugged program starts May 14th and runs through Labor day, September 3rd.
- Where: If you're a parent interested in this deal, head over to http://bit.ly/AMFfree and select your closest participating center and fill out the simple registration form.
- Etc. Kids meals are only $3.29 if the kiddies get hungry after a long day of bowling ;)
Now for the adults ages 16 years and older, it may not be as cool as free bowling, but it's a heck of a good deal!
For only $29.95, you can purchase AMF's Summer Pass which is good for 2 free games of bowling per day for up to 4 people! Again, show rental isn't included.
- Time: Same as above
- Dates: Same as above
- Where: Head over to http://bit.ly/SummerPass and purchase your Summer Pass!
So, my question is what are you waiting for? Free bowling for the kids and an extremely great Summer deal for up to 4 adults? Sounds like quality family fun and bonding time to me :)
**Disclaimer:: I wrote the above post in participation with a One2One Blogger campaign for a chance to win a prize. All opinions expressed in the above post are 100% mine unless otherwise stated**