~*!*~Happy New Year Everyone~*!*~
I can't believe it's been a whole year-365 days-already. It seems like only yesterday that we were ringing in the 2009 new year with family and friends-Of course we can't forget a year ago, I also wasn't walking.
So much has changed since then, and yet, so much hasn't. Some of my 2009 highlights, both good and bad:
- Hit my 5 year illness anniversary in the middle of January(got sick in January of 2004).
- Had my first LLMD(Lyme Literate Medical Doctor) appointment and started oral antibiotic treatment
- I moved from my downstairs room, back upstairs-Not extremely happy at the time, but I've accepted my new(old) room.
- Opened The Eclectic Element: Handmade Etsy shop in February
- Started The Eclectic Element blog
- Sold my first piece of jewelry in March
- My sister turned the big 1-8 in March
- Opened The Eclectic Element: Vintage Etsy shop in April
- Decided to try Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy in June
- Stopped the HPT for personal reasons and started going to a Naturopath in beginning of August
- Experienced my first colonic treatment (O.o)
- Started walking again the end of August
- Celebrated my 20th birthday in November
Of course there are so many more experiences had throughout the year, but I can't remember them all. Looking back through the year, I feel that the months January through August weren't months at all-Just one big span of time where I existed.
Once I started walking, my life started up again.
Now that 2010 looms, I feel hopeful. It's just a bone deep feeling that I have that this year is my year!
Things I hope to do in 2010:
- Write my book
- Have my first blog event
- Go back to school
- Eat the best I can and exercise to build back up my strength
- Visit some of my Lymie friends all over the United States
- Travel(anywhere and everywhere)
I guess this post is just to let you all know I wish you everything you desire in the New Year, no matter what it is! Health, Wealth, Love, or Happiness-Whatever it is, go get it ^.^
Love and Energies.